Havenly Brunch at Hotel Haven
Havenly Brunch is a new, unique weekend brunch in the Helsinki city center. The brunch is a delicious, irresistible mix of brunch classics and Haven's specialities, an experience elevated by wonderful seaside views and romantic milieu.
Haven's Executive Chef Toni has designed this experience with love – combining the best flavours with a unique atmosphere. The brunch menu has been planned with sustainability and healthiness at the core, while not forgetting wonderful deliciousness. You will find a lot of fresh veggies and fish from the menu, Haven's style.
The brunch will be served at Restaurant Haven, located in the former home of Master Mariner Sundman. The building is one of the oldest – and most beautiful – stone houses at the Helsinki city center. An inconspicuous doorway and stairs lead you to a gorgeous, romantic dining hall, where tile stoves and seaside views create an atmosphere that cannot be found elsewhere. A true secret paradise just around the corner from the Helsinki Market Square!
- What? The most charming weekend brunch in Helsinki
- When? Saturdays and Sundays from 12.30 PM to 3 PM (excluding Easter) – last table reservations for 1.45 PM
- Where? Restaurant Haven, Unioninkatu 17, 00130 Helsinki
- How much? 40 € per person, children under 12 yo 50 % off
- Special diets? Taken into account with love already; the menu consist mainly of vegetarian and fish dishes, with lots of vegan options as well. For more inquiries: email@example.com
We wish you warmly welcome to experience the unforgettable and enchanting, Havenly Brunch ❤️
Havenly Brunch & Stay
A truly havenly weekend is now a reality at Hotel Haven. Arrive on a Friday or Saturday, to be met with the tranquility and luxury of your room or suite. Relax and enjoy time together with a friend or lover, sleep late, and celebrate in the morning with our Havenly Brunch.